Friday, April 10, 2009

Czech Easter and Whipping the Girls ‘till they Give Up Their Eggs

I’d heard all about Czech Easter growing up in the US. As a young teenager it seemed ideal – I get to go round and whip girls until they give up their eggs? It sounded wonderfully sexual (it is), a way to nip some booze (it is) and a great ice breaker leading up to “How about a session under those bushes later?” (it is) and all kinds of stuff an American boy has to get by without.

You see the braided willow switches, some quite elaborate and beautiful, being sold in the city for maybe a week before the fun. But it’s in the villages where things really get going. There the boys have to braid their own. And they tend to take it very seriously. 

Size Doesn't Matter?

The Big One Gets The panties Off (Click Picture)

But not only the boys – and this was the funny part. OK, I’ve known that some women really look forward to the tradition. And despite some feminist rants I’ve seen, this is about playful fun not bruises and welts except… I have a friend who loves it. Loves getting it. And loves getting it rather hard from her husband and selected (by her) male friends – the whipping that is. I thought this a charming if isolated kink on her part. Then I met more. And I don’t hang around S&M parlors or anything. But I have to say it no longer surprises me when some young woman mentions that she likes to get it hard… on Easter. It’s definitely not everyone, most still prefer the tapping, but a sizable minority – 20-25% maybe (just a guess) – doesn’t feel like it’s been Easter without that springtime  sting. 

It’s said that the whipping keeps the women beautiful and fertile. To judge from the lovelies on the streets, parks and dance clubs there must be something to it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment